Cheers and Jeers
Ah vacation! As much as I like the structure of work it was good to have a few lazy days. I intended to read a book a day, but I spent a lot of time organizing STEM information and reading STEM books that I never even counted.
What Happened This Week?
- Closed for the holiday
- STEM/STEAM focus group on Tuesday
- An entire day on the reference desk, minus my hour lunch.
- Printed signs, put up decorations, etc for summer program
- Some people associated with the remodel came to look at the building.
- My boss had drama with a raccoon kit that ultimately died.
- Made phone calls about missing supplies and books
- Printed blank underwear templates for a Captain Underpants design contest
- Reference desk all day
- Writing descriptions for programming through the end of the year including new STEAM program, new Science Saturday program, and new family book discussion
What did patrons want?
I lot of movie requests and one patron that calls and I can’t understand what he wants. I think he asked for 50 Shades of Grey. Let’s hope so because that is what he is getting.