Cheers and Jeers
Summer is off and running and I am doing my best to stay on top of things. One coworker is leaving for another jobs sometime soon. I am battling a lingering cough.
What Happened This Week?
- Carnival Night! I wish the weather had been just 2 degrees warmer and sunnier.
- I had to be to work before 9 for food service training. It was a long day.
- Some of the things I ordered did not come in time for the carnival.
- A coworker is very angry I took a table to display summer prizes and activities.
- I am talking up summer reading logs and programs as much as humanly
- I found out my STEM materials requests haven’t been processed yet.
- Prep questions for Disney Trivia
- I got to leave early today
- Disney Trivia was quite fun
- Catching up on emails
- Entered all September – December programs and descriptions
- Put in paperwork to go to a STEM conference later this year.
- Reference desk seemed to be hopping.
- A patron had me looking for a video of an interview with the Dalai Lama which I could not find. When I finally admitted defeat I found out they were actually looking for Deepak Chopra…
What did patrons want?
Captain Underpants books, Dav Pilkey books, quite a few title requests from 2014ish that no one seemed to have.